PREMIER SUITES Birmingham are ideally situated whether visiting the city for business or pleasure, we are the perfect long and short term rental accommodation in Birmingham. Located directly beside the Bullring Shopping Centre, Chinatown is just one minutes walk and city highlights including the Symphony Hall, National Indoor Arena, Brindley Place and Broadstreet are all close by.
Less than 5 minutes from our Birmingham serviced apartments you'll find the New Street Train Station giving you easy access to Birmingham International Airport and the NEC Genting Arena.
For further information please look at our PREMIER SUITES map.
Our apartments are near New Street Railway Station, less than a 10 minute walk.
Walking Directions from New Street Train Station
- Exit Birmingham New Street Rail Station walking towards the Bullring
- Turn right and follow the outside of the centre round past Debenhams
- At the corner there are stairs/lift, go down to the next level
- Turn left and walk approx. 50 metres, take the first right along (passing between the indoor markets)
- At the end of Gloucester St you come to a T-junction with Upper Dean Street. The entrance to PREMIER SUITES is directly opposite you on the other side of the street
Birmingham International Airport is 8 miles away
Train from Birmingham Airport
A frequent rail service operates from Birmingham International Airport Station to New Street Station. The service departs approximately every 10 minutes, the journey takes only 10 minutes and costs £3.10 one-way.
Taxi from Birmingham Airport
A taxi from the airport to our apartments typically costs around £20. Train connections are available from the airport to Birmingham City Centre. They will arrive at either Birmingham New Street or Moor Street Train Stations and a taxi fare will be around minimum fare of £4.50 to tour apartments.
Birmingham Coach Station is a 5 minute walk
If you are driving to Birmingham we have limited, secure parking available charged at £12.00 per day. Places are limited so please contact us prior to your arrival to reserve your space.
Additional parking is available nearby at the Arcadian Centre. Additional charges apply. If any further information is required then feel free to contact the team on 0121 666 4444.